Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mel Gibson's Words of Wisdom

Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something 

to eat! Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!






Mel Gibson is hysterical.  And sad.  But mostly hysterical.  Anyone who explodes this often and is over the age of thirty should maybe think about not drinking.  Maybe take up meditation.  Maybe masturbate more often.  I read the eight-page letter full of allegations by screenwriter Joe Esterhaus, and they're really weird allegations.  Keep up the crazy work, Mel.  I love it when people scream at the top of their lungs for unending minutes.

Mel's trying to prove that the decibels and the crazy factor add up to being right.  I understand, Mel.  I'm of German-Irish descent myself -- so occasionally I like to scream at the top of my lungs until everyone in the room admits I'm right out of fear of losing their lives.

Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something 


to eat! Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment